Arlington’s Cable Entry Devices deliver good looks and efficient cable management. They’re easy to install and perfect for organizing and protecting low voltage cable.
The new CED135 has a brush-style opening and the CED130 has a new style slotted opening. Both are available with a decorator style wall plate.
Features and Benefits
- Easy insertion of individual cables or a bundle of Class 2 low voltage wiring
- Extra secure support for the installation Mounting holes in the
- entry devices allow for the attachment of a decorator-style wall plate to the low voltage side of a box
- CED130 installs facing in or out
- Allow the pass-through of large connectors including HDMIs